The FORWARD forum, a must-attend event for Swiss SMEs, organized by Le Temps, PME Magazine and EPFL, will take place on June 9th at the SwissTech Convention Center in Lausanne.
Discover the program here : FORWARD 2022 Program
Apptitude is looking forward to meeting you at this major event in the French-speaking part of Switzerland as an official network partner. We offer you an exceptional discount to get tickets at 200.00 CHF instead of 390.00 CHF with the code below to be used when purchasing your tickets:
Let’s discuss your upcoming digital opportunities at our booth at the forum! Do not hesitate to contact us directly via the FORWARD Forum networking area or by e-mail at email@example.com
Our team will be available to answer all your questions and perhaps accompany you in the realization of your vision:
- Mikhaél Minisini, Director – Agile Project Management, Digitalization, Process Optimization
- Pierre Brossard, Director – Technology, Software and Web / Mobile / IoT Development
- Manon Rossi, Project Manager – Digitalization and process optimization
- Clara Von Kaenel, Project Manager – Digitalization, Product Launch Strategy, Funding
- Michael Vuilleumier, Project Manager – User Experience, Service and Interface Designs
Crises and opportunities for SMEs
Echoing the challenges highlighted by the pandemic crisis, this year’s edition will be dedicated to the topic of “crises and opportunities”: learning to be resilient and reinventing oneself in the face of crucial issues.
Indeed, understanding topics such as cybersecurity, digital ecology as well as the health and economic crisis are key priorities for companies.
The Forward brings together more than a thousand companies from all over Switzerland to share their vision on these most pressing issues, but also to present their services and discover new innovative solutions. We look forward to meeting you there!